Monday, January 31, 2005

haiya..

gui ji..by jay..my favorite song yet.

well............
this has got 2 b my most difficult written entry..i think..
i have no idea wat 2 write..n im too troubled 2 write..
everything juz suck..

im a girl with no guts..
n...i was given a suggestion 2 go do e impossible..
then..i tot of consequences..
wat if...
then how..??
can i face e world after tat??
e impossible task for me..
noe why??
let me repeat..n add on..
girl with no guts..
no...well..put it nicely..
girl with....absolutely nothing..
plain..simple..that.
not tat im not pleased with myself..really..
i juz think its beyond e impossible..
i juz cant do it..i guez.

everything has changed.
i'd rather i dun noe anyone in e world..
then i can start everything all anew..
i dun wanna see faces..
its damn too difficult 2 bear..
i would so want a new life..
ppl r so difficult..
choose one over e other..
one whom u juz knew..e other a long time..
does it really matter wat form ur heart takes now??
coz all i see now aint wat i used 2 think it was..
everything juz changed as e yrs go by..
n its painful..
whether yall noe it or not..

i hate 2 say this..
but friend or not..
yall juz seem stranger 2 me..
n im stranger 2 u guys..

haiya..dun noe larz..wateva it is..ppl who read this..if u have any comments..post it on my tagg..juz..dun ask me wat happen..or wat...dun noe wat..juz dun ask qn..yea..

only jay chou can cheer me up now.
can send jay here..plz..

byee..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com