Saturday, June 04, 2005

well...
its been a fuckening day...
ahahahaha..

-chit-chatting goin on at a lil corner of the store..-
-a lil girl stands at another corner spading dwn ice-cream, convincing herself she's having fun and controlling the need to ask," WHAT THING?" because she knows she wont get any response-
-she never gets any response...-

what a funny lil joke!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
damn FUNNY!!!!!!!
?????

cont'd
-lil girl cant stop working coz she's fed-up, venting her anger on ICE-CREAM..-
-lil girl cant stop thinking whether what she was thinking was correct..-
-lil girl was upset, coz she did too much thinking and some of them were correct..-
-signals given, signals received..-

well...if that was fucked up enough..
plz read on...

-lil girl gets more fed-up over sumbody's paranoia..-
-lil girl leaves happily, thinking whether to stay on......-

hmmm...not hell enough for you...
was hell enough for me...
its been a long time since i've posted my pissed off posts..
im lucky this time its only my work..
if it was my class..
i'll most probably jump off my building and go live in the SHIRE..
where i'll b more loved by everyone...????

not that im abit bothered by it...
im juz...not getting the right thing....???
whats fucking wrong with updating a kidd u dun meet all day about ur own life story..or wateva..tell me u fucked sumbody that weekend..i'll b more than glad to hear it...
tell me u hate me...
i'll b holdin a party to celebrate ur guts...
juz dun keep it to urself....??
oh man...life's getting difficult...
keep it all inside urslef...
ure gonna get all stressed upp.....like me...
yall fucking ass holes...

anywayz....i think chelsea's gonna learn to juz shut up and do her own stuff...
chelsea's not goin to try and get u to say anything...
chelsea's gonna let u say it urself...
chelsea's going to be very boring after this entry...
so....dun tell me anything..
fine by me...
i've gotta juz stop bothering bout asking "whats wrong..??"
coz im starting to think e problem is i ask too much..
chelsea doesn't look like sumbody u can trust...yea...
now i know...

im posting this here and now...
to ask all u ass holes who have nothing to tell me..
please...
next time i ask a question......
please juz respond...
a yes...no..i dun noe...enough...
juz answer me...
yea..??

I HATE TO ASK "WHY?????" 5 TIMES....
AND I HATE TO ASK "WHAT THING???" 10 TIMES...

and dun freakin tagg my tagboard bout this matter...
yepz...
i hope to tok more soon...
coz it means i've cooled dwn..

fuckin ass holes..
i never get enough of it..
can i say i juz love saying fuckin hell now???

taaa...?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com