Thursday, March 16, 2006

HELLO!!!!

im here to update!!!YAY!!
ehhh...like my new template???i love it...its so pretty..i think its the best one i've seen so far...
ok...this is it...my sis just showed me a website n i saw this....
take a look...

yesyes...wondering why i put a pic of orlando bloom on my blog....
welll..excuse me..if im the only one who is stupid...but he is apparently one of the candidates in the current season of The Apprentice. and NOT our dear orlando bloom...i still dotn believe thats not orlando bloom la....cannot be....CANNOT BE....AHAHAHAHAHA...

okk..HELLO AGAIN!!
so...today i went to check up my results...BRILLIANT...i passed everything!!
YES!!!one thing striked off the WORRY LIST..
next is ehh...my jap class..?

ok..anywayz...let me talk about my past few days...i kinda got into a little bit of accident...a little car accident..which resulted in a couple of bruises and pain here n there..and i just wanna thank the little effort of the seatbelts in the car which protected me n my cousin from harm..and of coz i had to thank some VERY VERY important ppl whom we all should thank for keeping us so safe everyday...

so...after that very fateful and lucky day...it was one day of rest and then up to planning for my class bbq the next day...yday was my class gathering/bbq...was good...although some ppl didnt turn up and gave stupid excuses...well...we still had fun..kinda...we just separated into our little cliques...and did the talking...gossiping n updating of coz...i just had to move around...hahahaha..
so....i guess the next gathering wont be soon...coz everybody will be busy doing their own stuff...

TODAY!!
woke up coz of my mum's morning call...she asked whether we wanted to go have lunch with her...COOL..so my sis n i..we went to suntec to meet her....wahhh...lots of bad luck..i can say?
i forgot to bring my ez-link card..got my sis to go up and take for me...but the house key was with ME..ahahahahah..so....i decided to buy a ticket instead..and thats where the bad luck ends for today..ahahaha....so then got to marina sq...walked past this jap restaurant...WAHHH..
HOKKAIDO ICE CREAM mannn..tasted some flavours and my sis n i..we decided to get lunch there...so we met up with mummy and went there to have lunch...and the first time i ever ate ramen...AHAHAHA..after watching those jap channels with lots of jap food...i couldnt help getting ramen...(OH!!i finally got scv...kinda like a trial thing...but i dont have jap channels anymore..coz those are only preview...BOOHOO!!)so...yupyup....and then after food..we had ice cream...sinful..yes..i know!!so we sent mummy off back to work..and we decided to go home...

then on the way back....along city link.....my sis n i went into mph...and looked at some books...however..those books weren't really enough for my sis to browse through so she decided to forget it...ahahaha...and then we walked into HMV...of coz..i walked over to the part selling cds cheap to see whether there are any of my w-inds. cds there..and there was...and then i walked over to the area of jap n korean albums...ahahahah...i looked under W,w-inds...yupyup...there they were...just tempting me to buy them....sigh..i was so surprised to see the latest single out..It's In The Stars..WOW...so efficient...usually...u see the cds 1 mth after they are released in japan...so i carried on browsing and then i saw the one i was looking for...since last yr...my w-inds. AGEHA LIVE TOUR 2005..wahhh...bought it immediately...ahahaha..welll..after i asked whether there was a dvd...and they said the dvd is only available in japan..DAMN IT! so..yes....bought it...and had a chat with the cashier about the disagreements on copyrights n censorship between singapore and japan n korea...yupyup....then we left...OHOH...there were jap ppl in the train when we were going home..i was happy!!

ok..im going to end off here...i spend so much time writing a long entry....ahahahaha...yupyup...
tml i have to wake up at 7++ n im still here....WAHH..how to wake up...
oh..im going cycling u see..
AHAHAHAHA...alrighty then...

i love my w-inds.!!!!!
byeee!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com