Wednesday, May 03, 2006

hello!!
how do you do...?hahahaha..

i am so disgusted by my brother..so im posting an entry about him...
i was going to take a shower, and i was just stepping into the bathroom..
i saw........
two almost used up tubes of toothpaste on the floor...along with a tube of facial washing foam..
and my nice little small towel...
like OH MY GOODNESSS...
it was so disgusting mann..i am so disgusted.....on the wet bathroom floooorrrr!!!!!
so..i got my bro....and screamed at him...AHAHAHAHAHA...
i was in such a bad mood i screamed at my sister too!!!
hmmm...then i got cheered up after watching taylor perform on american idol..and kinda feel bad for screaming at them..hahahaha...
why izit always like that..??i should try to be nicer...

hmmm..i received an irritating email from my fren....
and its like BLOOOOODDDYYY SCARYYYYY!!!!i hate it.....
i swear i got goosebumps and my heart skipped a beat...DAMN IT....
it was this pic....and they said something about the man in the pic dying 2 days after taking it...and when they developed the pic..they saw this woman standing next to him....i was like thinking...ok..no harm done to take a small look....IDIOT...the woman was just staring at me...and i cant get rid of that image in my head...
DAMNN...these ppl haven got anything to do...besides photoshopping?????STUPIDDD!!!

so..enough about that...hahahahha..
i bought my jap textbook today...very happy with it...ahahahahah..
and.....
i think my heart is bleeding now....
hahahahahahhaha...i STUPIDLY, DUMBLY, IDIOTICALLY bought the textbook for media buying...DAMNNNN...one lecturer said to buy the book or else we dont attend her class..
and the other said....i'll leave it up to yall whether you wanna buy it....well..since it was the other lecturer's module...our whole class...the very obedient and good class..went to buy the textbook!!!!COOOOLLL!!!not the end of story....
today...we got very good news....that...we are NOT OBLIGED to buy the textbook....YAY!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
BOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!
ahahahaha..my heart is bleedingggg....
$38.50...do you know what i could have done with the money????
come on..guess...you know what i likeee....ahahahahaah...

so clever!!!!i could have gone for TWO kbox sessions.....
i cant tell you how impt kbox is to me...hahahahahaha..
DAMNNN..ahahahahaha...now i cant go kbox for 2 months...
i've made up my mind...im goin to treat this book like a baby and sell it!!!!!!
ahahahahah..
then mayb go for kbox for 1 month!!!

alright....let me talk about taylor....
great mannn...watched the top5 today...and taylor was great!!!!
i would say he was the best today!!!hahahahaha..i love you taylor!!!
i hope he stays!!!!!elliot and katherine too!!!!!

update on sch work..news story script is over!!!!left with one more tutorial...and filming on friday....damn it...it would be so frightening!!!!!!hahahaha...
bring it on mannn...i cant wait for this sem to be OVVVVERRRRR!!!!

alright la...i think i've blabbered enough...
byeeee!!!hahahaha..

haiya...my life gets better...
my mum just came and ask me to coach my sis in her maths...
AHAHAHAHAHA...why cant my sis ask for help instead???!!!!
well..

byee again!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com