Monday, December 04, 2006

oooohhh...
helllooo...

i watched open season today...its been a long time since i watched a movie..and a cartoon at that..ahahaha..i miss watching cartoons...i didnt watch flushed away and happy feet...oh mann..that is sadddd...but...i do not have all the money in the world to spend on movies..so..yeaaaa...one cartoon/movie..once in two months?ahahaha..that will leave me enough money for at least one kbox session every month..AHAHAHA!!
i may have at least mention kbox in dont know how many entries looo..ahahaha..

right..open season...with rosy and alixues..ahaha.
its alright..funny and cute...ahahaha..the porcupine and his "buuuuuuuddddddyyyyyy..."..
and then we found out the two skunks were called rosy and maria...
AHAHAHA..rosy and maria!!!ahahahaha...i like the part where the boog and elliot were in the shop having fun munching on the food..ahahaha..super funny...i odnt know what was funny coz i cant remember..but i remember myself laughing most during that part..so yeaaa...my memory is dying and i cant help it..ahahaha...

project is disgusting...i feel so slacky and lazy...i just dont wanna open up my brain to think...just let it stay in its couch and watch tv for the whole lifetime...that is what i wanna do..ahahaha..i dont wanna do my projects!!!!!ahhhhhh....LAZINESS IS BLISS...ahahahahaha...

ok then.....i came home and went to grab my clothes to go shower...then in the bathroom, i saw my bedsheets in the pail soaking..ahahaha....YESSSSAAAA..my mummy changed my bedsheets for me this time...ahahahaha...and she used my winnie the pooh bedsheet...ahahaha...yipeeeeee...im sleeping with pooh for the next few weeks!ahahahha..therefore, im a happy kid for today!ahahaha..

ok.....im off to watch my stand up drama...hope my daddy doesn't come in at the wrong time...ahahahahaa...and then afetr that..i will decide what i shall write and do for my proj...ahahaha..ok loveliesssss...hopefully..during class tml...we get to sing sing sing...ahahaha...

bye byeeeee!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com