Sunday, March 18, 2007

hellohello..

i feel like i've been through two weeks of chicken pox!!!
my schedule is almost fully packed with the words JMD..
and im going mad..
1st week was camp and all the stress doing up the movie and running around durign camp..that took away most of my energy..
this past week was lots of practices for a performance on saturday..and alot of cramming dance steps and formations on saturday..
i've never yearned for a bottle of 100+ this bad in my entire life and i still haven got a bottle yet..energy drink pleaseeee!!!
plus the superly duperly hot weather is making me more grumpy and irritated as ever..
URGH!

so performance on satuday!!ahaha..
my most stupidest moments on stage till this age!ahaha..
lets see..i dropped my props on stage and according to my observations from stage performances..you never pick it up until the end..so yeah..i didnt pick it up..professional eh??ahaha..
i had a couple of NGs..AHAHA!!i froze and stared at the audience..WOOHOO..i think im the star of saturday's performances..messing up everything..well..good enough..at least im remembered..!!ahahaha..
so..that's the performance..there was a performance by the japanese association of singapore for japanese taiko drums..the japanese women are superb..their coordinations and different actions to hit the drum..OOHHHH..BEAUTIFUL..i cant wait to find a video and put it on my blog..ahaha..

ok..and i thought this two weeks was enough but..im afraid there are more similar chickenpox kind of weeks coming up..and im comtemplating what i am supposed to do now...haiya...

so then..the tired me..totally lost in dance steps and formations just got reminded by my mother! that my results will be out tomorrow..AHAHAHA!!
so..im anxious..woohoo..i hope i did well for this semester coz i felt i did alot of work during the whole study period..ahahha..

and yes!the kids are back to school tomorrow..means i will be alone at home again..enjoying the television fully to me myself and I..ahahaha..no more noise and more tv and singing..ahahaha..
yummy!!!im tryin my best not to show up in school too many time next week..but im afraid i still might have to turn up in sch for 4 days?i dont know..let me decide whether i want to go for the practices and events..ahahaha..

alrighty then..im done...
off to sleep i go!!

byee!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com