Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hello!

you know, you dont have to be in love to feel numb. my sister and i are feeling as numb as anyone can get. i meant to come online to post about the wonderful day i had yday at natsu matsuri. but now, let me share a nicer story.

so, remember i said i wanted to get a yukata and that i felt a little jealous that my bro gets everything he wants.haha..so now, i feel that i should have asked my brother to help me beg my parents to let me buy the yukata. you know why?? he just got himself a PSP. HAHA! first, let me start my good story..i was upset that they had to force us to go to church..i was enjoying myself at kbox, then i decided to ask my parents whether we could be excused from church today and go next saturday instead.. and negative reply i got. so off to church i went, in a bad mood. i felt rather bad actually because its god..haha! god is the greatest and i treat him like that. haha. so before mass started, i told my sis, if they (my parents and bro, coz they went to church yday so they didnt have to go to church again) went out and bought my bro a gift, i will prolly have a cold war with them for a few days. haha! SIGH, i didnt expect the gift to be sooo BIG. it costs more than a yukata, duh. even though there are more uses for a PSP, i really cant see why you will object to a yukata, esp since my bro has a DS.haha! and how dare my mother scold us for being overly jealous. my bro just took my water balloon i won from yday's natsu matsuri and i dont even care that he has kept it in his little junk corner already. not heart pain for you, but heart pain for me and my sis. haha! numbnumbnumb!

yeah..im jealous out of the jealousy limits in my body now, i feel so evil because i really thought of running out of the house to go buy the yukata straight away!HAHA! but, im glad im not that evil. besides, i just back from mass! i will still use the PSP, since its my brother's we still have the right to steal it and use it.HAHA!! and my sis and i are on hunger strike now, not really, like falling out of love, just no appetite! haha! so yeah, mayb i can lose a few kgs these few days while i mourn and grieve, haha!for the loss of my yukata in exchange for a PSP.

finally, i would like to add that, it doesnt mean that if you dont go to church, you are unholy. u can go to church everyday and still snap at people who doesnt have a seat in mass and wants to squeeze in your row which is so spacious the seat is cold. i dont think im unholy. not the least bit.

its a test. god likes putting people to the test and i wont be the loser here. i am a strong girl! my sister too. im happy i have my music and MAPLESTORY to make me happy! i shall be off to go playing now!

LOVES all around please. this world really needs alot of love.
LOVES and more LOVESS!

BYE!
i apologise if my entry is seriously so filled with jealousy!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com