Saturday, September 22, 2007

hello!!

here are some updates!

i finally saw mr jeffrey katzenberg!ahaha!

he was awesome, and so were the rest of the paramount bosses.
they were so good with their presentation skills, nobody else i've seen could have been better.
katzenberg stood up to talk and he was no joker, there were a few encouragements and funny things he said. but mostly just strict instructions like "it's going to be a big film for us so i expect everyone to put in their 110%" he spoke really slowly, not like the rest of the speakers but to me, he was someone who really ran through the things he wanted to say in his head, and that's scary.

last saturday was more fun!
made a trip down to waseda shibuya high sch for their open house. 2nd year this time and it was still a great experience.

and then we had our JMD bbq.
JMD bbq was funny! i went around snapping candid shots like nobody's business. the shots were super hilarious, not sure if im able to put them up.haha!

i shall put up photos perhaps in the next post. so messy and confusing!ahaha!

Righto,
its the 23rd of Sept. just 5 more days to go before we actually end our attachment! yay!
my boss got me to stay for another one week though, damn. thats one week of watching tv and rest gone, SHIT! well, what was i supposed to say? NO? and get a D grade? im quite confident of getting myself a C now, i screwed up real bad these last few weeks. i thought i did my work slower during my first three months but my boss thought otherwise, she suddenly thought i was not efficient enough, so she got me in the conference room, asked me what was happening to me..blah blah..and after all that, she said :"i dont want to give you a C these last two months" (she just told me that last week, so it wasnt exactly two months.) hmmm, whatever then, i will try to do my best and not to sulk because i got myself into this shit. i pretty much have an idea what i want to write in my report already, but its the last week and i haven started on it. i am going to be so stressed! i wish i had more rest! attachment really isnt so fun...

ok, im going to bed now. im so tired, i haven done my jap homework and im starting to fall back, cant catch up already since im almost always dozing off in class..urgh. SLEEP SLEEP!!


BYE!

I smell a blog layout change coming soon too!

LOVES!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com