Wednesday, December 05, 2007

hello everybody.

updates.

1. AUSTRALIA
you dont know how many times have the word australia appeared to me. people carrying australian bags, talking about australia and we even had a priest from australia down in church last week. oh man..its calling out to me. haha, but i've kind of decided. if i cant go down to aussie, i'll just have to live with it. yeah.

2. Joelyn's big 19th.
yeah..happy birthday jo! got her a pen sticking into ass man crying out loud pen holder. was super duper cute. but now, im all broke. i need my money back.

3. Muneera's big 19th.
another birthday! more money lost in the shopping world. haha.. we got her a wand, a magician hat and lighting bolt earrings. harry potter in the making. expelliarmus! and the funniest thing...HAGRID D'CUNHA. invented by rosy the great. definitely have to credit her for that. die laughing now.

4. Film shoot at my house and my sis and my bro.
they can act, i cant. haha! damn! my sis was a natural. my bro too..hopefully they can go into drama and become some big hollywood stars so my parents and i can live off them!haha! i shall pray for that..

5. Hero
Today. with rosy the great. not bad a show, too long though. i had backache from sitting too long on that uncomfy GV chair. was quite uneasy..and it was so cold. takuya was cool. they could have shown it on telly like the series though..coz the storyline was not THAT interesting. exactly like the tv series. hmm..


tomorrow is golden compass day.
i cannot wait!!! the witch, the polar bear and NICOLE KIDMAN!! yay!

i wish i could post more pictures, but my eyes are telling me to go to bed! so off to bed i go!
good night!
bye!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com