Saturday, November 14, 2009

alrightttt, things are not going that welll dudddeee.

first, my japanese is like bloody shit...ahahahahahaha i looked at my paper and i was like "i learnt these?"crap mannnn, definite flunk for me, no doubt about it. repeat again loserrrrr! and i have japanese oral tmr! oh shitttttttt...ok one good thing about the oral, is that it is at 12nn....HEEEEE :) plenty of time for me to sleep and study! ahahhahaa! 2 down, 2 more to go, bring it on babyyyy!

number 2, sometimes........we just have to accept it. point number 2 was typed out and backspaced......it seems i have no guts to post it up, seems as though i will feel super guilty if i post it up, sometimes......i only just want to confide in my family. (just the place for me to vent my frustrations! haha)


omg im so sleeeepy i hate myself! can you please study for your oral! stupid idiot!

cheers guys,
chelsea

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com