Saturday, July 10, 2004

ah fucked up..y cant my parents juz live in peace..frm fuckin hses to fuckin food..they cant decide...only...they quarrel 2 decide...so now..quarreling bout e new hse...so difficult...DUN BUY LARZ!!!!IM LIVING QUITE VERY WELL HERE!!!!FUCK! have u ever met anyone so idiotic..e hse was niz..i admit..i fell in love with it too..but..plz...cant u juz spare a thought 4 my mum..there is no lift landing every level..u're gonna carry her up everyday??there goes my fuckin dad...always unreasonable..thinks e hse...big...niz...enough...NO!!wat bout my mum...u guyz reading this..dun noe e place..so...u wont noe how far my mum would have 2 walk.. yepz...n lyk im so supposed 2 help them discuss bout e hse..they flared..haha..quarreled...they did..wats wrong with them...i dun mind staying in this hse....wats freaking wrong??argh!!!n he thinks we 1 2 deprive him of his cigarettes when we didnt 1 tat hse...they had a big balcony...oh man..wat kind of logic is this..we're dying faster than u..u bastard..u think smokin helps u live longer??HAH!!!!FAT HOPE!!!u can go n die 4 all i care..we can lead very normal lives without u smokin into our faces..thank you very much!!!

I HATE MY DAD!!!!

bye..got sum words frm mean girls..i'll b putting as my sign off..
|chelsea^says go to hell..it suits u..| fugly byotch!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com