Friday, July 30, 2004

well..getting real pissed off..bcoz..my tagboard is not showing..n not showing all e tagboards at all ur other sitez...this sux!!!!argh!!!ritez..there's this ting bout computers as living things..bcoz they irritate e hell outta u when they hate u...as in my case..y is everything happening 2 my comp????this really stink..oh man..hmph!!!!im not gonna bother..not after my prelims tat is...n yepz..prelims next wk..im gonna need all e luck n brains 4 tat..yepz..n im glad blogger did away with their new toolsbar..tat ruins everything too..haha..

my inner child is 10 yrs old...no fair..im so old..i was expecting 3...hmph..hehez..
so...lets all be happy n scrape through my prelims!!!!yay!!!ritez..here we go..

"when you start to believe,thats when you can do things beyond the existing world."

well..it makes sense to me....bye..

pray 4 me..plz..
|chelsea^praying & believing| im gonna b alrite!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com