Thursday, August 19, 2004

hi u guyz..ritez..im here 2 announce sum great impt things...so listen up!!!!

1st...ppl aint cuming 2 my site anymore...which upsets me ALOT!!haha..
2nd...i cant hear my own favoritest song play on blogger...
3rd...i cant c tagboards which r under...flooble..doodle..
n last but not least..

ive moved 2 a new site!!!haha..its back in xanga..so..i cant link u ppl..boohoo...well..i'll get over it...so..u ppl better make up 4 not visitng my site by.....getting a xanga account...n go prop mi!!!!hmmm..i noe u ppl wont do it..haha..i cant go against ur thinking can i.. i guez im leaving 2 go watch my favoritest show now!~!!haha..bye!!!!love yall!!!!!

here's my site...

www.xanga.com/fuglybyotch

yar huh..used e name in mean girls...fine name..tat is..haha..alritez..im off chilling..

|chelsea^logging off. . .| will i b back??

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com