Monday, August 30, 2004

ritez..regarding e word ASSUME....means...do not make an ASS of U and ME...do u realise it spells ASSUME???wells..tat would b my key word 4 2dae...n we shall b discussing how 2 deal with ppl who always ASSUME..they're gonna get e hell out of me..

know how ur mum nag n nag non-stop..hmmm..e thing bout my mum...she not only nags..she makes an ASSUMPTION of all tat ppl said..n it sux bcoz..most things got 2 do with e future n she's saying things lyk tat.."i know i raised u up 4 nothing..u will leave us in e old folk's home sooner or later..."hmm..i dun noe bout u...but tat really PISSED me off...lyk PISSEd me to e edge of e earth..wats with tat???!!! mayb after u saying tat..i might consider moving 2 a girl's home...2 shut myself in...or really leaving u in an old folk's home now...damn u..n ritez..if we were juz going 2 take sumthing 2 cover up my food..she'll b lyk notice...but she will say.. "u 1 e bugs 2 get 2 e food 1st..."haha..wah..wat crap is this...go to hell!!!! ASSUMPTION...................................................................
ASSUME.......................................................................
wats with tat?????its driving me up e wall..i know tat bit...haiz..my mum's lyk obsessed with thinking FAR FAR AWAY...haiz..naaaaaggggg..naaaaaaggggg..n naaaaaggggg...i think i might juz have a niz laughing session now..n go str8 off 2 bed...b4 i start cursing n swearing...haiz..i might juz PISS my life away...haha..juz keep pissing...juz keep pissing..ahaha..

teachers pissed me off again..talking bout results..results n more results..alamah...can die...i think i will go b roadsweeper..then ppl wont have 2 bugg me 2 go study things i hate!!!!!!now tats 1 reason y i DUN ! 2 go jc...ewww...make me study again...is asking me go hell.............hell...helll.... ok..i mean now in sch is enough hell 4 me..haha..so..yepz...

my wish...
one n only wish is 2 disappear frm earth this moment onwards..haha..plz pray i fulfil my wish..thank you very much..i think students r more tired than e teachers..

bye..
|chelsea^PISSING my life away..| ASSUME..remember this word...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com