Sunday, February 06, 2005

hellloooo....

ohhhh..i sooo miss this blogg...
n i see i haven been updating..ahahaha..

well..see here...
i've changed my song..
jay chou's song here..
ai qing (sumthing) an..??
i dun noe..anyone can tell me..?
ahahahaha..i loooovvveeee this song.........

one adjective for this song...
BEAUTIFUL.
yea..u heard me..
BEAUTIFUL.

so...im a happy kidd..
ahahahha..i juz bought my jay chou's concert vcd...
n i was enjoying every moment of it..
until miang told me e dvd got special parts...
foink.
(oh...foink..a word created by me..after much influence of doink..n moink..by..ron,miang n pam..ahahaha..)
yepz..ahahaha..

2dae..i spent half e day listening 2 jay's voice..
n i got very happy...
ahahahaha..
see..jay makes me happy..
ahahahaha..

well..there was not much 2dae..
im juz here 2 listen 2 my song..n 2 tok about jay...
n jay...n more jay..ahahaha..but i have nothing 2 say..
say im bored..boring..or watnot..

hmm..let me think wat i can say...
okk..2dae..i kinda pack my table..
it still look cramp..ahahhaa..so..heck..
i had my cousins over...created such a mess..those idiots..ahaha..
n ohhh...i had a nightmare this morning....ahahhaa..
was drastically horrible..
woke up a fair few times 2dae..
ahahaha..dun noe y i even had tat dream..

hmmm..alriteys..i gues i gotta go now..
ahahaha..gotta love ya peepz..

tata!!im so in love with jay.

but hey..it'll soon die down..ahahaha..'soon'..yea..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com