Wednesday, February 23, 2005

well...hello all u ppl out there...

1st things 1st...
i would love it if yall tag my board.........
ahahahaha...
so...dun wait..tag my board now...
go ahead..flood it..wateva u lyk..
juz tagg it!!!!
yepz..

also...i dun noe wat i can write in my blog nowadaes..
coz..i really cant rem wat i did all day...
so..mostly..i'll b posting news on stuff i really like..
or stuff about life..ahahahaha..

but everyone's in luck..
coz i can remember wat i did 2dae..ahahaha..
let me share it...
i climbed up my chair to get my violin out from the cupboard...
then i ransacked my studyrm to find e practise bk..
and i tuned e violin...
went through e notes...
n started playing...
ahahahaha...jay chou motivates me...
then...i took my jay chou vcd out from its casing..
n watched e concert...
yea huh...
guez tats it???
not to mention i found my autograph bk..n e image quotient bk..
whilst ransacking my rm...hahaha..
i looked through them......

eh.....no more.....
hmmm...well....news time...??
hahahaha...no news about jay chou at e moment...
but i have harry potter news..ahahaha..
interested???
look on..look on...i even have pics...

HARRY POTTER GOF(GOBLET OF FIRE.)
filming in process....but delayed by heavy snowfall..
yepz..but e site i got e info from has got some pretty cool pics...

first off....
cedric diggory..in e maze..

he looks absolutely mature if u ask me...

then next...viktor krum..guest champion...

he isnt wat i imagine viktor to be..but..oh wells..he's all gd...

then..charming fleur delacour..

she doesnt look french at all..hmmm...nvm..she's gd too..ahahaha..

well..there u have it...harry potter...ahahaha..
loads n tonnes of credit to...
mugglenet.
its got all e latest updates..
n its run by an 18 yr old..since he was 12..
cool site!!!!

next....
thought of the day....
picture this scenario....

u're afraid to hurt ur fren's feelings..
so..u made up sumthing..a lie..
later on she finds out....
she's pissed coz u never told her e truth...
she THINKS tat u should have told her e truth..
coz she says she would'nt have been hurt...

hmmm..izit true she wouldn't get hurt??
sumtimes..we lie for a gd cause...
and its wrong...
if we told her e truth...
she gets hurt...
n its again wrong....
alas....shallow creatures...humans are...

ahahaha...alriteys..
juz sumthing i've always been pondering..
n didnt noe how to write it all out..
hahahaha..i have more on my mind..mind you..ahahaha..

fret not then..fellow shallow humans...
we r all good...ahahahaha...

lovez..byeee.....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com