Friday, March 25, 2005

hellohello!!!

im back to update...its like wat..a hundred fifty million yrs since i've updated..??oh..wateva..

ben n jerry's great!!!!having loads of fun scoopin ice cream n screaming..."Welcome to ben n jerry's!!!"hahahaha..seriously pam...u would have liked it...oh..wat can i do.....
soo...i've let my mercedes down too...coz i used e money to get myself a new phone..ahahaha..i decided to support my husband n went along with panasonic..ahahahaha..x800...pretty lil thang...juz haven explored it enough yet..ahahaha..

n eh...
i should say my life's getting a lil sucky...
i placed singapore poly's media comm as my jae 1st choice..dae 1st choice..n they still dun want me...HUH!!!u think they're tat great...im gonna sever all ties with singapore poly from now on..ahahahaha..its their loss not accepting me...n its nyp's benefit for accepting me...hahahaha..(man...m i always thinking tat big..???)but then again...nyp's in amk..nearer n its a course i want...so..wat m i complaining about...ahahaha..

sooo...gd friday..2dae..went for mass n all...hmmm...im proud being a catholic...for me...i feel really blessed tat god always answer my prayers...my results..n my posting...my family...well...tats all i have to say..i mean...we cant thank him enough...so..i shall not keep blah-ing...in case ppl think im evangelising...ahahahaha...
(big word...i noe how to use!!!ahahahaha..)

so so soya bean,
go and marry mr bean.

haiya..a lil bored..??
anyone knows where i can dwnld ringtones n games free-of-charge online on my phone..???

n to yen ching n char!!!
eh...give me ur links!!!!!if u ever come here again..ahahahaha..
i miss everybody at sch......................

tatas then!!!
bye...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com