Friday, October 21, 2005

HELLO..
actually.
i bought a laptop..
hahahahaha..
so im using it now..its bloody heavy..
but its a gd lappy.
hahahahahahahhaha..

OHHHH...i pre-ordered my LOVELY JAY CHOU album already..
hahahahahahaha..SO HAPPY..
but was such a chore getting it..
1st thing i came hm today..
had e technician configure my comp n laptop..

then off i went to pre order my album..
BUT..the people at cd rama told me e stock will only come in e evening..
HAIYA...
so...b4 i went again in e evening..i asked my mum to call cd rama..
and they say they dun carry the stock!!!!!!
LIKE WHAT THE...
so..i went to check..
ahahahahhaa..
GUESS WHAT KIDDOS..
i walk in n i saw this girl filling in e pre-order ticket..
ahahahahaha..LIKE WHAT THE..AGAIN...
hahahahaha..
SO I BEGAN THE PRE-ORDER..
HAHAHAHAHAHA..

yupyup..
the poster is BEAUTIFULLY GORGOEUS...
HAHAHAHAHAA..LOVE IT..

alrights..
im going off already..
going off to find keita..
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

i find no point in this entry anywayz..
byee folks!

------->EDIT.

OHH OHHH..
hahahahhaa..
jillian lend me the w-inds system of alive concert dvd..
n im LOVIN' IT.
hahahahahha..
suppose to return it to her today..but i still haven burn it..
AHAHAHAHHAHAa..
im so sorry jillian..
anywayz..
keita likes the same song as me...!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA..how SHIOK is that??
hahahahhaa..okk..im not gonna tok much..

i sent geraldine a video e other day n she likes it too..
may i just psycho her more..
HAHAHAHAHAHAa..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com