Thursday, October 06, 2005

HELLOOO!!!!

im here to say...
god is a lil boy who loves playing games..
ahahahahhahaha..

he made me happy this morning...
SHI FONG BOUGHT ME A KEITA NOTEBOOK!!!
AHHH!!!!love that lil girl..
ahahahhaha..

then after spending e whole working time saying...
"IM THE HAPPIEST GIRL ALIVE TODAY!"
when i was on e bus home..
i took out my phone n saw TWO messages..
one was from my sis...
she forgot to tape a show for me....
and e 2ns one was from gwendolene..
she's at night safari...
where a WHOLE LOAD OF JAP CUTIES were..
ahahahahhah...
HAIYAAAAAA....

AHHHH!!!
WHO CARES...
I HAVE MY KEITA NOTEBOOK AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

okk...wat else??
i dun noe...
hahahahaha...
shall juz go off now...
cyall...

BYEEEEE..

I LOVE KEITA!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com