Friday, November 18, 2005

helloooo FOLKS!!

hmmm...quite some time since my last post..
well..
im here for an official business..
here to PROMOTE HARRY POTTER..
AHAHAHAHAHAHA..

bloody gd flick if u ask me..
so..yupyup..go watch it NEXT WEEK..
AHAHAHAHAHA....

ydae was e big day..went with my sis..
e 5.45 show..
5.15 i was still stuck in sch mind you.
ahahahaha..
hmmm...VC decided she wanted to hold us back..which was irritating..bloody irritating because i didnt want to miss my show..
n then she released us..sometime after that..
so..jillian n i ran off...i had to take a cab..DUH...
and there it was..
THE CAB..
was just waiting there...
at 1st, jilian n i thought it was somebody alighting..
so we didnt bother to run..then..we realised that the cab was empty..so it was like..
hmmm..izit on call??and juz when it was about to leave..we ran towards it..
AHAHAHAHA..i opened e cab door n asked whether e cab was on cal and he said NO..
AHAHAAHA..
WHAT A MIRACLE!

well...i reached the outside of theatre 1 at 5.45 sharp.
ahahahaha..and when my sis n i were inside...
WAH..just imagine the noise at a fish market alright..
it was so noisy...
cant blame them..they are my fellow harry potter mates..
and also....the cinema was HUGE..
ahahahahaa..yupyup..
so...
the show started..
the show ended..
AHAHAHAHA...
great show..i can say..
the ending theme made up for everything..
and cedric's death was just....TEAR-JERKING.
i was almost tearing mann..
cedric's death will make u ask urself ths qn..: WHAT CAN I DO IF I DIE THIS NEXT MINUTE?
yupyup..its like.he just died..there n there..
THERE!

aiya..im juz lazy to describe the show already..
ahahahaha..
i shall go on about today..

i had my ICA today..for journalistic writing..
and...
my gift of the inner eye tells me that i have gotten an F!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa..
because...mr azhar said to write just the story and down.
so..i decided not to include e lead..
AHAHAHAHA...what a smart kidd!!
according to everybody else except muneera(YAY!!i've got a friend.ahahahaha..)...
the lead is spposed to be included..
well...its not really bothering me..but my lecturer did say juz write from the story..
so..yes..e did say that ALRIGHT??
OK??
IS THAT CLEAR???
HE REALLY DID...

hmmm..im outta my mind..
im gonna go crazy..
i wanna write like this..
hmmm..MAD...PURE MADNESS..

ehhh...i think im done with this..oh...congrats to all who have juz finished o levels..
yall r sooo LUCKY!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHa...so fast..another yr..gone..

OHHH!!!
that reminds me...i haven put up my chrismas tree.
AHAHAHHAa..im off to put it up NOW!!

and eh..im going to change my blog layout soon.
be sure to catch it..
lovelove..
BYEEEEEE..

hmmm..my new love might be harry potter and the goblet of fire..
AHAHAHAHAHHAa...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com