Saturday, December 03, 2005

hellohello..

ok..
im going to tell yall about my visit to my grandparents house today.
AHAHAHAHAHA..

well..i shall give yall a lil background info..
AHAHAHAHA..
1st..my granddad is a lil senile and cant really walk about..
ahahahaha..so then now that grandma n granddad are living together with my aunty..
granddad is not suppose to know that my grandma is also staying there so we always keep grandma in the kitchen..we dont know whether granddad knows because he is always shouting that somebody at the back(meaning kitchen..)is trying to kill him..
ahahahaha..yupyup..anywayz...everything he says is in teochew ah..hahaha..
ehh..ok...so it goes like this..grandma n my dad says that..
granddad is always saying there are these three ghosts always wanting to kll him...and they are juz sitting in the living room where he is..and according to my daddy..my grandad can name them..
AHAHAHAHA...
okk....when i heard his..i was like freaking out..
coz..OMG...its so freaky la..yuck..dun wanna think bout it..
ahhahaha..then my dad carries on to say that whenever my grandad lies down or something...he will shout.."STOP PUSHING ME!" (in teochew)to the 3 men..yupyup..
which sounds really funny when my dad says it..then we had a very nice discussion saying that my granddad is juz being attacked by the devil and all..
well...you have to understand a catholic family..hahaha..every chance we've got...we'll talk about god..my aunties are all like that..
getting rather irritating really..
ahahahaha..all the holiness just so..'AIYO...STOP IT..' kind..
yupyup..
well..missed the grandparents alot...
dont get to go visit them alot nowadaes...because of work..

talking about work...
haiya...i wanna quit..really want to..but i've got to get another job 1st mann..
i dun wanna spend money anymore...must save up already!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA..save everything up for the FUTURE..
AHAHAHAHA..what a truckload of RUBBISH..

next week is THE WEEK..
yupyup..the tests..
ahahahahaa..im going to die...
i really am..trying to study by the weekend..
ahaahahaha..TRYING LA...

alrightys..i juz added more songs to my mp3...
going to go listen to it and look at a bk before sleeping..
ahahahaha...

lovelovez...
byeeee...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com