Thursday, January 12, 2006

alrighty..
got quite sick of fanciful blogskins...
ahahaha...
so im using this plain blogger one..not that bad actually..

loads of stress for the past few days...so...i've turned rather vulgar...
cant believe all the things that are coming out from my mouth most of the time..hahahaha..
hmmm..stressful week..let me think what else i've got to update..

AHHH...let me talk about the beautiful weather...
if it continues raining non-stop...i think i'll be a really happy person..
ahahahahahha..hmmm..maybe a little sun to dry up all our clothes...ahahaha..
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WEATHER! TOTALLY.
exactly like LONDON..yup..i've been bringing my london jacket everywhere these few days..
everything is london to me nowadays..just found some london pictures and seriously lovin it..
i really hope i'll make the trip to london this year...what if i dont???!!!
i think there is a huge chance of not going..so...i better stop telling everyone about my london..
AHAHAHAHAHA..

alrights...i think i dont wanna talk anymore..
hahahaha..

byeeee...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com