Wednesday, September 27, 2006

hello!!
changed my layout,this layout is so cute!
ahahaha..sweet and simple..
have no idea why this couple theme reminds me of water boys 2..
eikichi-kun and shiori-chan!ahahaha..
love the show!!!haha..more jap dramas please!

hmm..so,let me try and update...
went out with mummy today..
felt superbly awesome i didnt have to go to work today..
just too bad the schedule for tuesday is full..ahaha..
so...back no work today then..
went to best denki at takashimaya..
MADD..we bought a new telly..ahaha..
on promotion of course..or else i wouldnt even mention it here..
its coming home tml..in the evening..
and i wont get to see it first...
ahahaha..coz i have jmd practice tml!!!YIPEE!!
practising for the performance on friday..cant wait...
it's like..i dont think i have ever performed in public before..i think..
haha...so...have already got the handy dandy camera ready..ahaha..
i really hope everything goes well...yupyup..

here is a list of things i need to do:
- enrol myself in some japanese language course..haha!
- do the little secret video i m suppose to do..haha!
- SING! [coming home late when everybody is asleep,gives me no chance to sing at all]
- WATCH TV!! [i m so deprived, i hate it!!!]
- and borrow more nice japanese dramas..hahaha!! [they are a part of my life now..]

alrighty...let me go n do my lil secret video now..
ahahaha..doesn't sound right...ahahaha..
okk!!

lovelovess..byee!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com