Wednesday, September 27, 2006

whoaaaa...
im here to update about my recent likings..
ahahaha..

yup..there is a new kid called ichihara hayato..the lead actor for waterboys2..
CUTE CUTE!!
ahahahaha..

there's a pic for you..ahaha..
he looks super good in the yukata..makes me wanna own one myself!
ahahaha..

so...then my other liking...
SIGHHH...
i've fallen in love with japanese traditional music..
ahahahaha....!!!
they are super nice to listen to mannn...all the mumbling of words..ahaha..
i might consider putting a jap trad song on my blog mann..ahahaha..
HILARIOUS...!!hahaha..

ehh..will be going for jmd practice later...
also wanna finish up the little secret video i mentioned...hahaha..
i have work tml...i hope it wont tire me out..hahaha..

actually...i dont get it..
im suddenly bloggin again...
WOWWWW...amazing...
i think it will die down after this week though...coz this week had been quite interesting..
as far as i know it..
ahahaha...

okie dokes...
cyall...byeeee!!
lovelove!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com