Wednesday, August 20, 2008

hello jello!hahaha!

another short post for you little miss pretty blog.
the boss is out for lunch and there is only one colleague in the office...soooo hopefully no one comes back soon so i can write this short entry in peace.

yup, i mentioned evening cycling in the previous entry, well i accomplish that last evening..got home and the mom was cooking dinner...changed into slacks..went downstairs to the void deck and cycled maybe about 20 rounds (the route is super short, so 20 rounds is nothing.....dont think too highly of me!!HAHA!) i didnt want to stop, but i changed the gear too fast and the chain came loose....SIGH, i decided to stop and went back home to fix the chain..haha..same thing tonight hopefully, although i had planned to get a haircut......the mommers is going to the salon today so i thought i wanted to tag along but...i prefer giving up the haircut to a nice bonding session with the siblings....they are the real clowns. hahaha! we always end up laughing like hyenas on the way back home, its so amazing. hahaha!

ohoh...yday i told you my boss scolded me....she didnt really, just implied. haha.. she wanted to know what i've learnt so far so i showed her....but she came over to my table so fast i wasnt able to close the wikipedia page i was on....so part of it was showing while i showed her what i do everyday.....and guess what wiki page i was reading? hahaha.. the wikipedia page on SQUIDS. haha..thinking back...it must have looked really stupid. hahaha..SQUIDSSSS.....why couldnt it have been shipping or some cute animal.....SQUID....oh man.........this bit is going to drive me nuts with laughter in future. haha!

and what else......ah yes....my mom is funny, she went to buy 4D just now and she bought a number for me..ahhaha..the number sounds really lucky to me by the way...so hopefully i will be able to win!i need a holiday now!!!YAY!! wish me luck everyone, or if you can, transfer some luck to me today! YAHOOOOO.....5000 bucks, come to mooooooomy!!!!HAHAH!

ooohh, come let me share something disgusting...ahaha! my face is nuts......its so pimply now...i feel like i have some diseaseeee....there are red spots everywhere and eeeewwww..disgusting....cant believe im even out at work..for days like this i wish that i do not have work and can stay at home to nurse those little pores...ahaha! just hoping the new cream will work for me. i need luck here too..come come, donate your luck!haha!

ok, back to work....wednesday is about over soon, awesome! friday friday hurry!!! heeeeee:)

LOVES!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 330 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 240 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were all over 210 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the sneakers are around 250 bucks on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]order cymbalta online
[/url] cymbalta decreasing dosage
cymbalta how supplied
cymbalta high dose

Anonymous said...

http://biaxin-buy.webs.com/ clarithromycin 500 mg
http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/ buy Sustiva 500 mg
http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/ canasta online
http://www.freewebs.com/pentasa-mesalamine/ Salofalk buy

 
template by suckmylolly.com