Monday, May 31, 2004

away 2 fanatasy island!!!!

hahahahaha...
juz came back frm sch..
juz finished chinese paper..
gonna enjoy this week b4 goin back 2 studies..
wateva it is...forget bout chinese..

well...did quite ok..hehez..quite a no of weird letters...but..haiz...over is over...wat can i do...except hope 4 e marker 2 b lenient..hahaha...yepz...goin 2 enjoy now..haha..my harry potter movie waiting 4 me siaz..tml..still goin out...singapore poly..haiz...my future...still haven made up my mind 2 go jc or poly...but jc seems niz too...haha..i juz wanna take marine biology...hmmm...

alritez..i think its really time 2 go n enjoy myself with....loads of vcds..food...[yum yum!!!]..n sleep!!!!bye bgye now..will b here in e evening 2 write up too..haha...

bye yall!
|punky^chunk| out!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com