Thursday, May 20, 2004

please read!

took time off my work 2 cum n let things out...i finally made e point y friends r lyk william hung..[4 those who have read e back of my foolscap..]alriteZ...i noe wat friends r for now...they r 4 u to dump in e ocean n left there 2 die... simple as tat...shameless creatures..haiz..reckon i shouldnt put all e blame on her...but..i still think i should..wats betrayal? ans:to be a traitor 2 a fren... yepz...found out e meanin 4 those shallow minded ppl..haha..i didnt even say i wanted 2 complain bout chinese teacher..who did??i dun noe..n i guez...sum other ppl r putting e blame on me...yea..wanna know e reason y i dun tok 2 ppl much now...coz there r betrayal plots EVERYWHERE.... say im paranoid or anything...e fact is...u haven seen e world...n ive seen quite enough...so...if im wrong..there should b no more competition yea??hah...u guys r SO WRONG.... y do i even stick 2 u ppl last time??1 reason....im afraid of losin frens...no more now...i'll rather die than have a TRUE FREN....coz there's none left...perhaps i haven met tat person yet...1 true person i noe...i thank god 4 him...where ever he is...he's always there...but u lot out there...ure not helpin me in anything..u juz causin me misery upon misery...n tats 1 thing tat is common out there now...i dun care bout judgin myself b4 others anymore...whenever i do tat..im always at e wrong path...so.. frm now on..im juz judgin ppl...i dread e day i return 2 sch everyday...lyk all i need is sum1 whom i can really speak to...no trouble...no two-faces..no gossip-leak.. i fear there's no more tat sum1...e whole world's a big liar...so..if u c me walkin around by myself...yepz...no joke...ive cause all my 'frens' 2 leave me..i'll try 2 adapt 2 a brand new life lyk tat...n c....whether life is more beautiful than b4... im no more pissed...im juz still wondering....

i hate myself.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com