Monday, September 06, 2004

hi..

1st things 1st..im barred frm using e comp...phone..n all other means tat will distract my studies..haha..so...if u msg me..plz....n i mean really plz...msg impt stuff..or im not gonna reply..haha..n oso...i had 2 sneak in 2 write this entry..ahaha..wat a naughty girl..*shakes finger*

anywayz..last friday..last day of sch..n also parent teacher meet..was a waste of time..hmmm...my mum had 2 make me sit n decide wat i wanted 2 do with my math..i hate tuition..n i hate asking ppl 2 teach me..so..wat do i want 2 do bout tat???still haven figured tat out yet..hehez...e worst part was...juz b4 sch ended..hmm..my sch has public apologies..so..ppl who has done wrong had 2 cum up n apologise 2 e sch 4 creating trouble..haha..not a gd idea if u asked me..yepz..
vice-p mentioned bout online vulgarities n all..which im guessing has sumthing 2 do with blogg..haha..tat means i have 2 b a sweet innocent girl on blogg..becuz thye might b reading ppl's blogg n looking out 4 bad words..haha..which doesnt make sense becuz a blogg is there 2 let u say wateva u want when u cant say it in tat person's face..haha..well well...if u ask me...i'ld say then ppl doing this haven got much of a brain..haha..then i should make this clear...this is my blog...i can write anything..n everything i lyk in here!!!hehez..or mayb..they r only referring 2 chatrms n all..hehez..i dun noe..juz 2 play safe..

yepz..saturday n sunday..i did went out..2 eat breakfast..n then 2 e beach 4 a family gathering..haha..i was bored outta my wits...haha..build 'sandcastles'(if u could call wat i did sandcastles..haha..) then went 4 dinner...i still practise math...n read up my bio...n geog..n ss..haha..its was an achievement...yuppers..

goin into 2dae..woke up at 8..so early!!!!but decided 2 do blogging...b4 moving on 2 e books..its goin 2 b a tiring day..i know it..ahaha..n boy oh boy..time is really moving fast..haha..i hafta go now..n could sumbody plz tag my tagboard..really!!!im getting sick of saying this..ahaha..bye!!tata!!!c yall in 3 mths time...

|chelsea^blogging out| for 3 months..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com