Thursday, September 23, 2004

hi u ppl..

im here..haha..watching jet set on tv..its showing world's best macs restaurant...haha..im telling ya..its cool..haha..it shows great stuff...(oh my..this macs in orlando..has an arcade..haha..wow..)ritez..hmm..they show millionaire stuff...very pretty..haha..

hmm..sch stuffies..tests sucked big time..hmmm...had emath 2dae..was darn difficult..well..i cant say im smart..tats y..(hey..e best macs in e world is in rome..italy..gosh..e place is BIG..there's a hallway in there..with loads of artifacts..n loads of marble..800 seats...14 cashier..imagine tat..)i'll b back with more description..back 2 sch..ss n hist test sucked too..haha..esp ss...didnt noe a single crap i was writing..oh wat has becum of me...boohoo...oh man..jet set's over.. next..my mum's gonna rush me 4 shower..hahahaha..

i so 1 2 watch dodgeball..heard it was worth watching..hmmm..n my blue concert's tml...lee might b in singapore right now...ahhh...-daydreaming-..okk...woke up again..haha..heard mama mia was perfect too...i wanna go watch those so bad it hurts..haha..anywayz..im gonna try find a skin..coz..i cant stand it anymore.. all grey's making me eyes go dark..heez..n nobody tagg me...i muz b very pathetic...whining 4 ppl 2 tagg me..haha..well..im not begging u 2 tagg me..i'll juz stick 2 my blank taggboard then..hmph!!haha..

im going off now..gonna suffer in studies again..haha..bye!!

|chelsea^off 2 shower...| yay!!singing in e shower...shhh...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com