Tuesday, September 27, 2005

SIGH...
is chelsea crazy over football at e moment??

well,if it is...then its due to e EXTREME football freaks over at BnJ..
hahahahahaha...im watching soccer highlights now...WHAT DO U THINK??

hmmm...today at BnJ...
they........or mayb make that a 'WE'....started betting on soccer....
HAIYO...hahahahahaha..
what's becoming of CHELSEA??
ahahahahaha..

TOMORROW...

CHELSEA vs LIVERPOOL.

will liverpool win chelsea again??
or will e CHELSEA-TO-CHELSEA instinct make CHELSEA win??
hahahahahaha..dadadadadadadadada...
CHELSEA dun noe.....????!!!
whatever...i bet on me winning 2-1...
so....I better win..
hahahahahahaha...

alrighty...
i guess im off..ahahahahahaha..

wait...yall muz noe this....
CHEW GUM = SOCCER COACHES.

my last words...
WATCH SOCCER...its gd for ur health! *WINKS*

my last of e last words...

I LOVE KEITA!

hahahahahahahahaha..

byeeee...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com