Friday, December 16, 2005

OMG..
i took time to read my diary just now...
and it really scared me..

hmmm....first..of coz..the language...
was frightening..yes...whew...
mayb 2 yrs from now..i will look at this entry of mine and say the same thing...
yupyup..

another thing...
like OMG..
i cannot believe i was so childish last time..
like disgustingly ewwwww-ness..
hmmm..well..most of them brought back MILLIONS of memories..
and the way i wrote it..
i wasnt pleased with myself..
i even feel stupid and just suddenly..the feeling that life just sucks just came out from there...
hmmmm...
and GREAT..
i just realise the song that is playing now is my jay chou's go back to the past..
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
yes...if i could go back...i would have prevented myself from falling into that pile of MESS!!
ahahahahahahaha..
life sucks...
but...it still goes on...
hahahahaha..why izit difficult to die?that is the question..

pretty pissed with the sister..
dont know about her la...
she's just crazily paranoid..
ahhhh...n i pity the dad...
he seriously talks to me at the wrong time...
always getting snapped at when im just not in the right mood yet..

well..suddenly...there's no mood coming out from me at all...
just dead..ahahahahahaha...
haiya....dont know...i still wanna stick to this page...
wanna write stuff...
but.......i dont know what to write..

ok..i just typed something but deleted it off..
hahahahaha..re-read it again and thought it was me being stupid again..
you know..
maybe im stupid after all..

aiya...let me type down the songs in my mp3..
-track 1-10 of my jay's november chopin.
-dancing in the moonlight
-breathe easy
-if you come back
-accidentally in love
-your song
-somewhere beyond the sea
-ge qian
-where did i go right
-ai qing xuan ya
-wa jie
-lian ai da ren
-she will be loved
-come what may(listening to it now....)
-numa numa (stupidity made me put it in...)
-when you say nothing at all
-the long goodbye
-lovin' each day
-you'll be in my heart
-superlover
-baby maybe
-long road
-find myself
-kirei da
-puzzle of my heart
-why do i love you
-obvious
-miss you

yupyup..
thats it..

ok...the batt is running out.
byeee...

im so dead.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com