Thursday, December 22, 2005

WOW.

jamie oliver is just the best.
he's suffering so much just to help english school kids get a proper diet..
WOW.
ahahahahaha...
im just going to salute him!
yes...he's good..

you get my support, jamie oliver!

hmm...watching jamie's school dinner right now..
didnt know chn5 put in the programme...
its just bloody brilliant..love jamie!

alright...another thing...
today was NARNIA day..
simply loved it too!
aslan the lion was so beautiful n gorgeous..
he just reminds me of bartimaeus..whom i love very much too..
ahahahahahha..
yes...
i strongly recommend everybody to watch it..
because its just great..
better flick than hp(maybe?...i dont know..)
my oh my...everything is starting to get better than hp..
jk rowling better not kill off anybody else..
ahahahahahha..
so...watch NARNIA!!
YES..
ahahahahahha..

alrighty...yesterday was my last day of my sweet sixteen..
rather sad actually...
to have grown older..
ahahahahaha..17 just seems so near 20...
oh man...
well...today..
one or two stuff had to do with the number 17...
its starting to grow on me..
ahahahahhaha..
17..17..17..17..17..
ahahahahaha..

hmmmm...
now im sad...
i forgot to tape today's episode of jamie's school dinner...
OH MAN!!!
ahhh...im going to bed to cure this..
hahahahaha..

and oh oh oh oh oh..YES..
i would love to thank all those ppl who wished me happy birthday..
thank you all SO MUCH!
i love yall mann...
love yall to bits...
tonight..i shall send million n billions of love to all of yall..
send all the flying kisses until all of you get irritated..
ahahahahahha..
yupyup..
thanx loads again all the lovelies..

byeeee...
now i shall wish myself happy birthday..
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to you CHELSEA!
hahahahahahaha..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com