Friday, February 17, 2006

hello again!!

im going to update about the day i had today...
AHAHAHAHA..

i woke up at like 12 to watch debbie travis and later jamie's school dinners..
i studied in between the commercial breaks..
and it did me quite some help eh...(YEA RIGHT!)
so...after watching tv...i decided to have my lunch..cooked mee goreng and heated up some chicken patty thing..i think the chicken patty is spoilt coz its giving me a tummy ache now..
AHAHAHAHA..

and eh...there were no shows to watch while i was eating so i watched my w-inds POL concert vcd AGAIN!
and then i went on to study a little.....until i got tempted by the lovely computer screen...
then i sat down in front of it and said...
"ALRIGHT, just half an hour to change my blog template!!"
hmmm..well..did i really stick to that time limit?
let me ask you...
WILL YOU STICK TO THAT LIMIT?
there you go...you have the answer...SO CLEVER!
and im still here after that half an hour limit...
AHAHAHAHA...was w-indsurfing and i still am..

alrighty...so...then..i think im going to start studying really really hard tomorrow and sunday a little...I HAVE BLOODY WORK ON SUNDAY!!!DAMN IT!
hope i pass my exams mann...

anywayz..this song on my blog...
time machine by my lovely w-inds..
is really lovely...damn cool mann...
esp the chorus parts..its like brilliant...

and also...
w-inds have a new PV...its called..
it's in the stars...
and its just...WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!
YES..got the point?

if you are interested to watch the video, you are free to ask me for it...
just another WOW! for my lovely w-inds..

ok...im off!

byeee!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com