Friday, February 24, 2006

HELLO!

today's a special day!
do you know why this is a special day?

I HAVE RED HIGHLIGHTS!

AHAHAHA...
oh man..was just wanting to get those red stripes...but then went with mummy to the salon today and i actually got some..
AHAHAHA...
sooo..yupyup...nicenice..love them...
WOW..this is like the first time i coloured my hair...so..its pretty new...

alrighty..ehhh....
i couldnt go for clorine's bdae party today..
im so sorry...had to pick thy lil bro home and look after him..my mum's at the PTM with sister..
so yupyup..now im bored...

TOMORROW'S my last day at work!!!!!!!!!
YAY!cool man...LOVIN IT...
BUT...i have to go look for another job now...SIGH...somebody...PLEASE HIRE ME!

ok..i think im done...
going into another weekend where i will miss the empty house..
cya lot soon...im already missing FACELIFT..

byeee!!!

i love my hair today!!
AHAHAHAHA..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com