Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HEY!

HELLO!

i have a hate list now..
hahaha..

1ST MOST HATED: HORROR FILMS

2ND MOST HATED: ASKING ME TO WATCH HORROR FILMS!

IM NOT VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
I HAVE TO WATCH BLACK SHEEP TOMORROW..

i dont like it when i say i dont like horror films and people say "WHY?", "its only horror."...
SHUT UP!
dont like means dont like la!!
why you dont like cockroaches or insects??? HUH YOU TELL ME!

i just cant do it laa..no guts.....really..
i dont think its ever train-able....really..

The following paragraph is written by my most personal counsellor/advisor.

i mean like seriously, some people to shouldn't be saying such stuff to me like WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL IN THAT. It's my opinion you damnholes, mine. Got that? It doesn't freak you out fine! It does to me. No guts so? I may have guts in other stuff which you bloody don't. I mean, everybody have their strengths and weaknesses. You're weak physically, i'm not. I'm weak when watching movies, you're not. It actually doesn't make sense for you to be not weak when watching movies when you're weak physically, hah. Super strange, but ask the world, who cares? I don't. So don't, don't don't ' Horror only what..." me. What isn't horror to you may be to other persons' perspective. damn assholes.

Thank you personal counsellor/advisor.

i really dont like.......reallyyyyyy....

after tomorrow..i think i will sprout more white hair.. and mayb age a whole lot...and then nobody will recognise me..and then i can not go to work...and then i can go to london and live as an old pathetic beggar and some rich person will have pity on me and let me live in their house and i can live my peaceful days without having to watch any horror stuuf and then i will get younger...

work's fine...just the watching horror part turns me off totally............

its not my fault i dont have guts..
teach me how to train my guts la...URGHHHHHH....

im so disgusteddddddddd...WHYWHYWHY?

i shall have my sleep now...

BOOHOOO....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com