Monday, April 16, 2007

it has only been one day.

sigh...
i think it was my formal wear today..
im feeling very stressed and helpless..ahahaha..

my boss is quite strict..alot of pressure on me!
im mainly doing marketing! something im not interested in..
my roles are not really very standardized...so im quite worried about that...
i dont know what i have to do...AHHH!!
what to do now??

i had to watch several trailers today...
OMG..i had to sit in the dark conference room by myself..
and there was a horror trailer...AHAHAHAHA!!
i still couldnt look at it...though i listened to it...
stupid choice actually..more scary thoughts forming..
what will i do with the many horror flicks coming up????

a super nice thing is that there are movie screenings..
YUM..ahahaha..i heard i may be able to catch blades of glory next week..but i shall not have high hopess...

ahhhh..i feel like sleeping already...
its going to be a longggggg day tomorrow...
i thank god my senior is still there to help and teach me the stuff....
i think she is super smart...omg..she picked everything up by herself and she is soooo AUTOMATIC!!!!! like very independent....WOOHOO! SALUTE!!ahahaha.. i may have to disturb her with calls by next week!ahahaha..

1. what to wear tomorrow?
2. will work be difficult tomorrow?
3. will i get scolding tomorrow?
4. will i cry after i get my scolding?
5. will time pass slower tomorrow?
6. can my brain take all the thinking?

if i can get pass this 6 mths..i will say i have exceeded expectations...AHAHAHA!!
its a hard road for me...ahahaha..
i want to take on projects but....im afraid i will ruin it..ahahaha!!
ok laaaaaaaa....

ohoh!!!my jap language test this sunday!!!i need time to studyyyyyy!!!!

im dead tired already!!!
off to sleep i go!!!!
GOOD NIGHT!

lovessss!!
BYEEEEE!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com