Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm STUPID.

i went to watch disturbia and now..i think i need calming pills..
let me go into depression please...

the happiest things i have seen today are deathly hallows fan-made trailers...i would say they are pretty good..i would love to be doing trailers for DH too..so now..im eagerly waiting to watch and READ DH...please let july 21st come quick!!im counting on it to help me with my life..

im constantly on frantic mode because of work..i dont know whether i should let my boss know about my fear of horror films...if i told her..she may think i cant handle anything..if i didnt..she might find out and i will be in trouble..so..i dont know how to weigh the pros and cons for this..

formal wear tomorrow again..worries also..but we've having a sneak peek at transformers..so..at least its VIP standard kinda thing..makes you feel honoured to be watching with the big people..

ok..off to bed i go...
and i still have not studied my jap..

GOGO!!byeeee!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com