Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today's Rating: 2 stars out of 5 stars.

1 star for Transformers movie. I watched it again, kept me for 2 hours. Yes! just brilliant, enjoyed it thoroughly again! please go buy tickets to watch you guys!

1 star for a fellow colleague who is in another department who made me smile with her caring msn message. I just got scolded for giving out 25 posters and 16 notebooks to a media person. i assumed that he could have it, but i didnt ask, so, my fault here. After the scolding, i got a nice msn message to ask whether i was fine..Thank you Sharon! it really helped me not get so upset with myself. i want to give her half a star more, but the bad-day stars are taking up space.



1 bad-day star for the mistake and the scolding.

Another star for a huge pimple making my day uncomfortable. BOO! poke it!

and another star for not sending me an invite for the gala. at least you could give me a pair? how come i didnt get an invite? ah, i shall wait and see, maybe im getting upset for no reason, maybe they left a pair for me, maybe she typed the wrong email address, maybe there are not enough tickets. there is still a tinge of disappointment though. i wonder whether they gave our previous intern a pair, that would be bone-crushingly disappointment, even if i dont want to get jealous at all. The nice colleague from the other department offered to give joelyn a pair because i didnt have any to give. i shall wait and see whether i get my share. i may not be so glad about it too, since its the last minute/backup tickets.

ahh, dont feel like going to work.
i pray that tomorrow will be better.
im going to swallow everything tonight and try not to puke it out again.
puke puke. ahhhh..i feel sick.

goodnight everybody!
i love you all!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com