Tuesday, July 03, 2007

hello everybody.

evil day for me.

im evil, i want to kill my dad.
i dont understand how somebody can be so holy and be so evil?? he is such an evil ass hole. acting holy, thats what he is.
i hate to sound like some childish kid who's having a tantrum about daddy not buying things for me, but it is far worse than that. I want him to leave my family forever. It will hurt for awhile, but it will benefit my whole family a whole lot more. how can somebody have so much ego, be so evil and so stubborn??? the world will do good without these people around. its with people like this that we have bombs. evil ass holes.

i pray for more love in the world. that we not only show love to our fellow human beings but also to love the world and animals. that shall help us to keep our world for a longer time.

ahhhh..i wish today will end soon! today is not a good day.

byebye!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com