Tuesday, September 09, 2008

hello everyone!

im good, thank you. and you?

AHAHAHAHA! ok, i just accepted a permanent position at work! im super stressed! because im beginning to have lots of work! oh no! i couldnt eat today because i was too scared of messing things up on the first day of work. it totally felt like my first day of work there! but its actually my fifth month!haha! ahhh! now im scared of going back to work tmr...boo:( i hope i dont screw up this week........okok,the WORST PART IS.....my mom has started nagging me to pick out clothes for work, like what she was doing a few minutes ago. my colleagues gave me an advice to dress up a little, put on a little make-up to make myself look more presentable..so i told the mom and she has been nagging me to find a DRESS to wear...since when does presentable=dress??!! that scheming mother, trying to get me in those wrappy things...AND my colleague forwarded a brochure to me for some make-up course!haha! and im thinking, yeah, maybe i should give 'presentable' a shot....so,huge sigh.....im going to miss all the slacks if i decide to go with presentable.......think think think..

university........that will be on hold. anyways, im learning alot of stuff at work and im really thrilled about it! no more lecture notes or whatever, because i have to look up all the terminology myself! it feels nice and i feel like im in uni!haha..Oil Methodology and Specifications, thats what im reading now! loads and tonnes of words, but i shall try and pick up stuff here and there..heee:) no picturesssss, boo!

no matter what, i shall try and do my best! every wrong can be right, right? shall keep that in mind.

ok, off to bed. its 10pm bedtime today because im extremely brain-dead.

loves! byeee!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com