Thursday, September 25, 2008

hello!

im not really in a good mood. my face hurts. boooo..medication did make my face better but it makes it peel and its sooooo dry its red and hot. whyyyy? somebody save me! i cant take it anymoreeee..i feel like crying. hmph! painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

one thing that cheered me up is the holiday we are planning, oh yes, batam! hahaha! fine white sand and clear blue seaaaaa.....im coming. dont get dirty!

and im worried about my jap compo. i've only written 2 sentencesss....i need to write 350 words......and i dont know what to write about AND im too lazy to write.....damn, i need to start on it soon, wish me luck.

im listening to "as long as you love me" by bsb...and its cheesy yes, but its really quite cute and sweet....oh man......im thinking back to tep where the classmates did a similar music video. hahaha! love it...

ok, im going to bed. happy friday. i hope my face dont hurt so much tmr.
bye!loves!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com