Friday, October 01, 2004

well..hi u guys..

im back..yes..im back..back several times actually..but my sis took over e comp half way through..so..i couldnt have wrote my entry..haha..finally here writing..e whole sch would b having their finaly yr exams next wk..which leaves e sec 4s..2 e block lessons..haha..its so tiring..having 2 saty back everyday..hmm..would so wish e 'o' levels cum quick..get it done asap..haha..also..have been looking 4 layouts..n finally found this..not too bad..juz tat eeyore's head's gone..haha..will try 2 fix tat as soon as my comp stops lagging..haha..

yea..well..i've got nothing much 2 say..oooh...i've got sumthing 2 say..
Happy Children's Day!!!
i had 2 tell my frens 2 wish me tat coz im still a kid..hehez..im never too old..yepz..i even named a tree in sch after me...chelsea bao bei..haha..m so proud of my chelsea bao bei..n everyone's teasing me coz of my so called...'romeo'... ewwww..tat 'romeo'..yuck..im shaking with disgust..haha..

anywayz..back 2 sch problems..haha..alot of ppl under alot of stress..n it aint doing them gd..haha..everyone's getting pissed at every small thing..haha..even with ppl who speak very s-l-o-w-l-y...haha..yepz..dun blame them..its nearing e exams..n this is e kind of thing u c...juz pray tat they dun fall sick..tat'll b real bad..hehez..

ritez..enough of e crap here...i think i should juz b off...n i shall go look 4 a song 2 put here..haha..shall b back...i hope!!!

shoutouts!!!!!
to: all e sec 1 to 3s i know...best of luck in e cuming end of yr..haha..work hard guyz!!!
n to: all e sec 4s...chill out..relax...dun get so pissed at everything..haha..

okkz...going off..bye.
|chelsea^off 4 music..| lalalalala......

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com