Wednesday, October 13, 2004

5 things that scares me:
- insects
- dirty toilets
- worms
- yucky food
- school

5 things that make me laugh:
- jacky wu
- jokes n riddles
- comedies
- jim carrey
- mr bean

5 things i love:
- myself!!!
- my bed
- harry potter
- london
- tv!!!!!

5 things i hate:
- people of all kinds
- school
- hot weather
- competition
- studies

5 things i don't understand:
- life
- humans
- y exams r so impt since its only suppose 2 test ur knowledge??
- y i cant study??
- y studies stink??!!!

5 things on my desk:
- books(duh..)
- tissue box
- watch
- hp
- telephone

Right now i am:
- watching tv
- facing u!!!(monitor)
- sitting
- biting my lip
- shaking my leg

5 negative facts about me:
- boring
- lazy
- irritating
- betrayer
- im a coward!!!

5 things i plan to do before i die:
- sky-dive
- bungee jump
- tell my family i love them
- donate all my money 2 charity
- travel round e world

5 things i can do:
- watch tv
- laugh
- walk
- talk
- hate

5 Things i Can't Do:
- study(im hopeless at tat...)
- stop eating
- jump off e building
- climb a tree
- organise a revolt

5 things u wish
- migrate
- meet my fav idols
- quit studying
- 4 e o's 2 cum quickly
- 4 'eternal happiness' vcd

Top 5 things you say the most:
- dun noe
- anything
- wat e
- shut up
- oh my god

haha..there...juz finish this crazy thang..haha..hmm...hafta go off studying already!!!yay!!![eh...yar rite...]shut up..haha..i hate studying!!!!!!argh!!!!im better off dying..haha..

well..blast ur speakers yea..beautiful song...haha..
bye!
|chelsea^going off now..| tata..beautiful people...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com