Monday, October 25, 2004

hi bored ppl..

8 more days 2 my o's n im getting more stressed..hmm..this is so normal..but..still..here i m...online..how great can tat b...wow!nah..my mum asked me 2 help her with sumthing on e net..so..therefore im here..or else i wouldnt even touch my comp..i juz finished my biology..n im starting 2 quickly revise my social studies...oh my..i cant wait 4 e o's 2 b over..

guess wat??i read through e whole of my bio text n found out e ans 2 my qn on emotions..(read last entry..)well...our emotions work as it does coz of e hypothalamus..this part at e bottom of our brain..yepz..but it still carries lots of doubts though..haha..yar huh..there's still more..i guez its true that if u have a big head..u r smarter than e rest of us..coz..it says here in e book..that e intelligence n e ability 2 learn depends on e surface area of e brain..ahahahaha..

ritez..im gonna b off now..i hope i still can concentrate on my work..then i can leave e next few days all 2 math...i still suck at that..urgh..

tata!
|chelsea^reckons everybody should b invisible..| then ppl cant c each other..yay!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com