Monday, July 30, 2007

happy jay chou day!

i love my jay chou!
i love my security guard!

haha!not like my security guard is as good looking as jay chou, but i also dont know, its the feeling of looking at him!haha! so good looking! it was a good day, looking at jay chou live for my very first time.

im telling you,
jay chou is super good looking!
last time all of us saying he is not very good looking, ok, that was last time but now...
oh my goodness, he look so hot! his hair is brilliant!haha! his suit, wah..he must respect his fans alot, even though its a small gala, he dressed so well! i miss him already!

one of his fans got his ring and even got to sing for him while jay played the piano..ahahha..i wanna do that too!and then he can come and sign me on for his record label!haha!!fat hope! dream on!i cant wait to sing his song during kbox..i didnt like his new song at first coz i didnt like the mv..he didnt look so good strumming the guitar...but then before he arrived today, they kept playing the song and i fell in love with the song.....hahaha..

one more thing..i saw my security guard again! haha! happy happy? yup i am, but im afraid that it may be like too happy a moment and then tmr i will have a terrible day!haha..i will be strong and see what comes after me tmr! i will remember my jay chou and my security guard! it felt so good seeing my security guard again..now its time to forget about the security guard....its so wrong!hahaha..

i love my jay chou!
i love my security guard!

loves to all too!!

lovelove!!!im going to have a sweet dream, i hope!hahaha!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com