Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hello everybody.

I would very much like to give a review on the harry potter movie, but i shan't.
I would wait till tomorrow's opening before sharing my views. haha! If only everybody knew how much damage a spoiler can do to a film, the movie industry will be more balanced and accurate. So, here is what happened before I watched the film!hahaha!

I was more than excited excited about the film!haha! The day green envelopes came into my office and i was hoping they were the harry potter gala tickets and then my boss called me into her room and gave the tickets to me. It was like receiving full marks for any examination, esp math (please note that this precious feeling applies to harry potter fans only.). Exactly when i got the letter, i couldnt remember. I could only remember counting dwn the days, hours and minutes (no seconds, dont worry.) when i could watch the movie.

And the day finally came. ahhhh, big day. Couldnt really sleep last night, but i had a good sleep too. Wasnt really concentrating much at work either, although i did manage to complete a few tasks. And the hour got nearer and nearer, until it was finally 7.30pm that i left my office and went dwnstairs to join my sister. WOOHOO, harry potter everywhere, roleplayers, red carpet, reception, SECURITY GUARDS!

Lets talk more about security guards in this para before returning to the gala. So here, security guards are awesome, i reckon they are maybe the second coolest people on earth besides the stars? not talking about those security uncles you see outside buildings wearing the common blue, yellow uniform. The security guards im talking about are the ones wearin the more common black polo shirt with the SECURITY word at the back. the more professional ones, i feel. the ones in charge of our president's safety at events, and those at galas!hahaha!! and if you think security are all old uncles, please dont think like that, i will invite you to an event someday when im big boss and show you some of the charming cool security guards!haha! so here, my company worked with a security company for several events now and it was the same company today. another reason to get excited because there was a really charming security guard in that company.hahaha. found the cool dude stationed at the phone deposit corner and showed him to my sister!hahaha! well, my sister doesnt think he is good looking, but i think he is cool enough!hahaha..yupyup, giggles all the way. Such a pity i only saw him a few times..BOOOO... no more big events for me to look out for him anymore too...more BOOsss...*slaps myself* i have to snap out of this. whew, breathe.

ok, back to the gala!HAHA!!such a long para on my security guard huhhh!!haha..ok, my sis and i went into the reception, ate and drink, man, the food was good!hahaha..and whoa, there weren't much people at first, but then it got really really squeezy, people spilling drinks on others, media everywhere and i hated crowds. so we got out and we went to deposit our phones, at the PHONE DEPOSIT CORNER. yup, and we went to wait outside lido 1 where we were supposed to be watching the film. at that moment, i felt really honoured to be watching the film at the gala in the vip hall, felt very good. just like when you want something to be perfect, and it actually turns out perfect. good feeling huh? i would have hated anything that could have spoilt my mood at that moment, and im glad i wasnt affected by anything. haha! we couldnt go in till 9.15 on the dot and we had to go pass checks too! bag check and wand check!hahaha..so thorough and cool, love the security's job. finally, into the cinema, its really not like walking into the cinema every other day. i could actually feel the harry potter presence, everybody scrambling in as if it was free seating and i still felt super duper good. im sure every fan will feel that way too. one day, im going to attend a world premiere with big actors, i told myself in my head. and i hope i do that, if not, its nice enough to think of this goal, if i ever return to this blog after 10 yrs to read the entries, i will perhaps be reminded of this goal and will strive to achieve it, if i haven done it already!ahahaha..in a vip hall, always expect a nice little goodie bag waiting for you on your seat, and yummyliciously, mine was sitting there waiting for me. its my little precious now, haha!

and about 9.35pm, a host got up on stage and greeted all of us and started off the whole thing making the biggest mistake one can ever make as a host. he said :"harry potter and the order of phoenix." he said that two times with the missing 'the', mannn, thats not really good. we were showed very good trailers : the simpsons movie, golden compass, 10,000BC & rush hour 3. all were very good, but simpsons was the best. i think i might go catch simpsons, haha..hopefully there's a gala and then more security people will be there!haha!

when the trailers ended, my head was going mad. "this is it, this is it."all the way, until the very famous warner brothers logo faded in...............................................

I would wish to continue, but perhaps you want to watch the show and fill in the blanks yourself? haha.

I feel much better after letting everything out, im feeling good and i cant wait for a second helping tomorrow. ahaha!

i need to sleep now, its so late already, how am i supposed to work tmr?ahaha..ok then, gd night to you! and good night to my security guard too!ahahaha!

byeeee!!
lovessss!!

hello mr potter!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com