Wednesday, October 11, 2006

HELLO!!
im posting pictures again!ahahaha...




so..these pictures tell a story...the story of my room..ahahaha..on tuesday morning..i was woken up quite early in the morning..so that our beds could be moved to my grandma's place..yea...the 1st 2 pictures you see..are those of the uncles moving mine n my sis's bed into the truck..sad picturessss...and then the truck was off...off to the grandma's place...ahahaha...
then i took pictures of my really empty room..whoaaaa...that picture above turned out nice ehhh??hahahaha...and then there are also pictures of my bed on the floor..ahahaha..we are sleeping on the flooorrr..ahahaha.."we are like koreans for two days!!" says the sister..STUPID SISTER..ahahahahahaha...but yea..it is quite interesting to be sleeping on the floor..but then one bad thing was..i could see the dust and hair on the floor and it's disgustinggg..ahahahaha...tonight...will be another night of sleeping on the floor and them it will be over..ahahahaha..

hmm..i love spending my time at home..since monday..i've spent quality time with my television n i feel extremely gooddd..ahahahaha..there is just a point of time in the afternn..after 1pm..that there are suddenly no nice programmes on tv..ahahahaha..so...my sis n i takes out the vcds to watch instead..ahahaha..how nice if i can do this everyday..ahahaha..it will be loverrrrllyyy..ahahaha..sch is starting next tuesday instead because all my lessons on monday is cancelled..so..my kbox gang is calling for a session of kboxing..ahaha..i hope we really have one..but i dont think all of jay chou's new songs are out..so..we can only sing the old songs laaa...hahahaha...kboxxxx yaayyyy!!haha!!!

ok..i have nothing else to update about..so...
im offff!!!
byeeee...
loveeeeee...hahahha!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com