Sunday, October 08, 2006

hellooooo!!!

my whole family has been on a shopping spree this whole week...we are really crazy...my sis n i just got a bunk bed..ahahahaha...its coming on thurs but we have to get rid of our old beds with headboards by this tues...this means that we will have to sleep on the floor...(japanese style-according to the stupid sister of mine.)hahahaha...

and then we just bought books too...storybooks..mine's about this weird mouse called despereaux..looks super sweet and nice to read..but i've only touched the 1st chapter..so..i will talk about it soon...i think...

its now 10:04pm and i have to rush off to this stupid restaurant to have a farewell dinner buffet with my colleagues..what a stupid and lame idea from my uncle...???it's late,everybody's tired and i dont feel like eating at all...(the past few days of heavy eating certainly did put me off eating more n more food..)STUPIDDDDDDD...
accordin to my unlce, the buffet is only $6.80 and u eat loads of stuff...let me go there and check out the quality before saying anything..at least i gave the restaurant and my stupid uncle a chance....

i've been saying alot of STUPIDS lately..and i hope i dont upset anyone with it...
its just like an exclamation like..ehhh...WOW! HUH?...wait...i dont know what i just meant..never mind..i will leave the words there lying..ahahaha...

ok...last bit of update...
there is something wrong with my teeth...
they are hurting and the pain is like when new teeth are sprouting out...n my whole bottom row of teeth is feeling like thattt..MAYBE ITS THE HAZE...
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ok...have to go to the stupid place nowww...
byeeeee!!!lovessss..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com