Friday, October 13, 2006

helloooo...

feels weird watchin the video of shark finning on my blog..ahahaha..i dont knoww..so..this entry is to update about my new bed..hahaha..here are some pics..ahahaha..




there.. before putting in the bedsheets and after puttin in the bedsheets...im sleeping upstairs mann..wahhh..that was yday btw..so i've already slept on my bed once....and i think i prefer my old bed..ahahaha..here are the reasons why...
1. because my old bed isnt a bunk bed..i can always run into my room and plonk on my bed..now i cant!now, i have to climb a ladder before i sleep..how troublesome is thatt??hahaha..
2. now my sis n i need two fans because one for me and one for her..ahahaha..

hmmm..funny we didnt lay out the disadvantages when we were about to get the bed..actually..what my mum wants is to create more space in my room..ahahaha..but to some great disadvantages...ahh...but i think we will soon get used to it..ahahahha..ok lets talk about how well i slept..ahahaha..being the 1st time sleeping in a bunk bed..i still have to get use to the thought of the wood pieces suddenly givin way and my whole level dropping dwn on my sis..and ehh..throughout the night..i had to take care not to toss and turn too much..and if i did..i had to do it slowly and carefully..ahahaha..so..yea...i think i prolly didnt have a gd nights sleep because i woke up in the morning quite grumpy..ahahahaha..

and in the grumpy mood i was in..the last thing i wanna see would be my lil bro eating the chocolate eclair that was supposed to be my breakfast..ahahahaha...so that made my mood worse..ahahahaha..my lovely chocolate eclair mannn!!!hahahaha...and then my mood improved..why?because i had my daily dose of television programmes..and because my bro went off to school..ahahahaha..so..everything is goodd...yup...

i've been having troubles deciding what song to play on my blog laaaa...but then i cant stand my blog without a song so i've just uploaded a korean song to be played on this blog..ahahaha..and then im looking at my blog and hmmm...japanese and korean clash??ahahahaha...noooo...nice korean song matches the nice simple japanese layout ok..ahahahaha....the song is from the show goong..so..enjoy it yeaaa...

im off!
bye love!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com