Monday, October 09, 2006

hellooo!!

so yday's dinner/supper..i think i regretted going to that damn place to stuff myself with food..because when i reached home yday..i felt extremely pissed with myself..how i can let myself be talked into going to that stupid supper..urghhh...the mroe i think about it...the more i feel angryyyy.....HMPH...!i shall learn how to start saying NO! to people..URGHHHH...this whole week is starvation week for me because of yday night..DAMN IT...the buffet is nothing special, just food, plates, peopel and desserts..yeaaa...STUPIDITYYYY...haiyaaaa...im lucky i dont have to fork out any money or else i will be feeling worse than now...alright then..no more talk about this stupid thing....lets move on...

ok..so...my dad started taking apart mine n my sis's bed..and that means he took the headboard and the drawers out..my bed looks so hollow and lonely noww...it was after everything had been taken out..that i realised i haven taken a picture with my bedd...saddening....im going to miss my bedd...and i dont really understand whyy...hahahaha...feelings for the beddd...wow...!ahahaha..so...let me take u through the next few days of the mini transformation of my room..ahahaha...

startin from today..after the taking apart of the drawers and headboard..my bed looks like this!





















and these are the headboards and drawers...
























ahhh...by 9am tml...my lovely bed and everything else will be transported over to my grandma's house so that she can use it..that means my sis n i have to be up by 9am and after tml..we will be sleeping on the floor..ahahaha..

ok..so no more bed stories...lets move on to my storybook story...
my weird mouse storybook is gettin pretty interesting..the weird mouse falls in love with a human princess...how interestin is that???!!and he gets punished for even lettin a human spot him..ahahaha..so he gets sent to the dungeon to feed the rats that live there...and then the story gets more interestin because the author uses words like..:"And reader, the story gets more interesting from here." coooll..i like it...hahahaha..

ok then...i should be off noww..i wanna carry on where i left off with my book..and spent more time with my bed..ahahaha..
byeeee!!
lovessss...

PS.oh yes..my teeth still hurts..hahaha!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com